The e-conference keynote speakers each prepare an online video which stimulates and encourages discussions.
The first e-Conference was opened by Mr. Nico Elema, the NEPAD SANWATCE Programme Manager, and Prof. Jacqueline Goldin, University of the Western Cape, in an online video discussing Knowledge Management (KM) in general.
The upcoming e-Conference will be opened by Dr. Inga Jacobs, the Executive Manager: Business Development, Marketing and Communication at the Water Research Commission, who has extensive experience in the KM sector.
Find out more about our keynote speakers:
DR. INGA JACOBS
You can find out more about Inga here.
Nico has vast experience in various businesses by assisting businesses to grow and meeting sales targets. In essence, his experience includes:
• Strategic management of the business;
• Management of Large Accounts;
• New Business development and sales;
• Drafting of Business-, Marketing- and Sales Plans;
• Development of Partnerships;
• Relationship management and
• Optimisation of Business Systems and Processes.
These responsibilities lead to the interaction with shareholders, senior management; clients, contractors and personnel.
PROF. JACQUELINE GOLDIN
You can download Jacqui’s résumé here: JGoldin_résumé 2013.